Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Club Q

Thanks so much to all who came out to Club Q! I hope you had a blast. And for those who didn't make it out, hopefully you can make it to next quarter's. This quarter's halloween Club Q was themed after Michael Jackson's "Thriller," complete with a zombie makeup station and DIY qu people. (The qu person happens to be on facebook, if you'd like to friend them!) I had a great time dancing with some that I've seen around Club Q, as well as some new faces:) Hopefully I'll get to talk to more of you as the year progresses!

I'd like to give an extra shout out to:
IQ board
UCI dining
EDU
Blake Soderstrom
Meg Malm (aka MC sMEGma)
Anabelle- for the lovely qu person poster
Everyone who helped set up and clean up-thank you!
What did you like about Club Q? Anything you'd like to see at the next one? Voice your opinion! Talk to a board member or shoot an email to irvine.queers@gmail.com

-Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment