Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WOAH!

I hope everyone is doing well for their second round of midterms (if you have any that is!)
Yes... Again. I am falling behind.
LEAVE ME ALONE! Lol. JK~
Anyways, THE QUARTER IS ALMOST OVER!!!
SHOCK~

I hope you guys had fun the last two meetings!!!
This week's was a very interesting discussion about the increase in student tuition and how it affected so many people~!
Last week's a little more relaxed since we spent most of our time at the Spectrum house in Arroyo Vista.
For those who come out to meetings and our events, THANK YOU!!!
Thank you, thank you~
Announcements from last week and this week:
VAGINA MONOLOGUES AUDTIONS
... Actually ended today >.<
BUT! Transgender Remembrance Day is coming up!!! So look forward to that!!!
There is also an OPEN MIC event at the Spectrum House happening TOMORROW!!!

.... I'm sorry for my lateness. But I hope you guys aren't lagging on your school work or other priorities!!!
I will be posting up flyers tomorrow for OPEN MIC
SO COME AND SAY HI!

Sincerely,
Your very apologetic and cannot-keep-up Publicity Chair : Jasmin Guevarra, 2011-12

No comments:

Post a Comment