This week we had a workshop from the Student Health Center about stress and how to deal with it. Remember, just take a deep breath and try to relax.
- All the World’s a Stage! IQ’s fourth annual Drag Show will be taking place Thursday May 17th at 7:00 pm in HIB 100.
- If you are interested in performing e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an application. It’s not too late to apply! Performers meet tomorrow May 11th at 6:00 pm in HIB 100. Come if you are interested in performing, even if you are unsure of what to peform. We can help you come up with an idea!
- Drag Show will also be fundraising Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of next week. We will be promoting the show by giving out flyers and selling pizza and/or clothes. If you have any clothes you can donate for the sale it would be greatly appreciated if you could drop them off at the LGBT resource center. Thanks!
- TAG TEAM, the Transgender Alliance Group To Educate And Motivate, is meeting Wednesday of next week, May 16th in the LGBT resource center at 6:00 pm.
- Next week we’re celebrating Queer History Week which is based around Harvey Milk Day!
- Safe Zone training will take place Tuesday and Thursday. You must attend both training sessions in order to complete the training.
- For more event information visit lgbtrc.uci.edu.
- IQ will be part of the parade at Long Beach Pride next Sunday May 20th. Come march with us!
- Don’t forget to continue using goodsearch to support IQ!
- A PSA regarding bullying of LGBTQ students at schools is being filmed this Saturday May 12th at 10:00 am at CSU Fullerton. The PSA is said to air during ELLEN and GLEE!
- For more information contact Karyl Ketchum at 714.625.3616 or email@example.com, or Michelle Rouse at (805) 660-1501 or firstname.lastname@example.org