So much has happened in the time I have been away. Club Q, The Vagina Monologues, CARE, Kiss In/ Gay Penguin Day. But you attended most of them so I don't need to catch you up right? Right?! No worries, I still think you are awesome.
Western Regionals are going on as I type this up! To those of you awesome individuals there, hope you're having a great time.
Thank you to all those who attended our quarterly dance, Club Q. I hope you had a good time. Also if you won a date congrats :) BUT please don't forget to go on your date and don't forget to pay! I have your contact info and will be contacting those who haven't paid yet :)
Another great big thank you to all those who attended the group event to go watch The Vagina Monologues. I hope you enjoyed the show and also took the time to realize all the problems that exist within the show. Here is a very interesting critique about the show. Please check it out :)
The Vagina Monologues
P.S Also if you would like to get involved for next year, let me know!
Now for a few announcements!
- QUAC a queer/trans (maga)zine is accepting submissions until March 1st. The editors are graduating this year so in case you would like to become a part of this project, email Cameron.
Cameron: firstname.lastname@example.org Call For Submissions: Call For Submissions
- TAG TEAM is now selling buttons! Each button is $1. Sophie has several so you can buy some from her. They will also be sold at the next I.Q meeting.
- I.Q Sweatshirts are now in!! If you ordered one please go to the LGBT Resource Center to pick yours up.
- Queer Cultural Festival is coming up! Woohooo! It's a great opportunity to relax and enjoy the presence of friends. And you don't need to dance! It will be on March 3. There will be several workshops and FREE FOOD! Yes the one thing that makes millions of college students shriek with excitement, FOOD that is FREE! A $5 donation is suggested. So come one, come all. Come make a rainbow anteater pillow and repair clothing! Full info is here.
- Just another reminder that Goodsearch is a great, easy way to help out I.Q. Just use it whenever you need to look something up. Every time you search under our name, we get money. This money all goes back to our members so we can have fun events for YOU.
I.Q Fundraising Chair