Tonight we watched Genderf*kation as part of the LGBT Resource Center's Pride Week event for Monday. Today was also the last day to nominate someone. At the beginning of today's meeting we decided the final nominees. Up for Chair we have Justin and Anaiz. For Secretary there is James. For Historian we have Jeff. Jordan is up for Treasurer and lastly we have Adam and Venus running for Publicity. Attend next meeting to vote!
- Day of Silence is this Friday. If you would like to participate, the LGBT Resource Center will be giving out buttons and info cards. Remember you do not need to be silent to participate. We do ask that you wear red in solidarity! The Breaking the Silence party will be at Phoenix Grill later that night at 9PM. Attend Second Chance Prom this Friday!! All these events are part of Pride Week. Check out the other events this week at Pride Week
- This Friday there will be a fundraiser at Tacos N' Co. If you are to attend please remember to take the following flyer.
- There's another fundraiser going on this week! This Thursday drop by to our Queer Wardrobe! Buy clothing for $1, $2, and $3. We will be in front of the Student Services building, across from the stairs leading up to the LGBT Resource Center.
- Today there will be a Drag Show Committee meeting. If you are interested in performing in the show attend the meeting. If you are interested but don't know what to perform we encourage you to come. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM in SST 220B.
- TAG TEAM will also be meeting tomorrow. Meetings begin at 5:00 in the LGBT Resource Center.
Have a great night! Hope to see you at Pride Week events :)
Funraising and Publicity